5 March 2013

Warm clothes for icy weather

This morning I walked past Zōjō-ji in Minato on my way to my doctor. (It's hay fever season. I was in dire need of antihistamines.) Zōjō-ji is one of my favourite temples in Tokyo, and since I was early, I popped in to say hallo to the Jizō statues. I noticed several that were dressed warmly for winter; and others with toys.

I took these photos with my Xperia Arc phone, which tends to oversaturate reds and blues, so sorry about that.








Koinobori (carp banners) for a boy

Rilakkuma

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. Rirakkuma is my daughters' favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Peter Rabbit just like that one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had teddy bears, but they didn't look like Rilakkuma. I think that was way before Rilakkuma's time. ^^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you reading old posts again? ^^ I love it when I see an Ekaterina comment at an old post!

      If you don't go "awww!" when you walk past these statues, you're not human. Says I.

      Delete
    2. I'm chaotic :D I usually open a few of your posts at once, and at random - some older, some fresher. Then there is that LinkWithin thingy...

      Delete
    3. That LinkWithin thingy is addictive, isn't it? I do the same on other blogs! ^^

      Delete